
Sorry for the long delay in posting, no excuses, just lazy. By the way, Doc says the bun in the oven is of the strong silent variety. Anything compared to Adia will be quieter than what we are raising now. Hey, if you think I'm being harsh, I'm not, it's just a fact of life, the girl can't breathe unless she's talking. To tell the truth, we were all geared up for a girl, it's what we know. Even Adia said pensively, upon hearing it was a boy, "I could love a brother".
We're all looking forward to seeing how this will be different, I've already clued Nat into the fact that all devices having to do with the creation of and / or perpetuation of fire and flame will have to be stored behind lock and key from now on. I was from a family of three boys and no sisters, you better believe we never had any trouble getting a camp fire (or any fire) lit. Anyway, thanks so much for sharing in this news with us.

4 comments:
Congrats! Boys are a lot of fun. :-) I wouldn't know what to do with a girl. ;-)
Yes, congratulations!!!!!
Now, keep us updated. : )
We are so excited for you guys. Boys are fun and are "talkers" in their own right (lots of noise that begins to sound like a conversation from time to time).
Wow! Congratulations to all of you!
Hope you all doing well. : )
Post a Comment