Sunday, September 7, 2008

Born Alive.

I'm not big on spinning politics, I'm not big on forwarding SPAM, I am although big on the sanctity of life. I've followed the story of Jill Stanek for awhile now and have been really saddened by what's happening in hospitals around the country. In short, babies are surviving a particular type of abortion on the rate of 10-20% of the total number. It's what's happening to these survivors that has really got to be shared. If you can, please take the time to watch the attached video, or look up Jill Stanek herself and learn more about it. (you may need to press the "pause" button on the music player before you play the video)

2 comments:

Laurie and Alan said...

I'm speechless.

We knew this about Obama but to hear Jill Stanek tell what she did for this little baby boy is just beyond words and the fact that so many wouldn't even blink an eye when it comes to killing babies.

This is one of the reason's Alan and I have been SO vocal about all the moral issues that we as Chriatian's are facing now, we just can not be silent!

Thanks you two for posting this, I'll be posting it too.

Laurie

Katie Carter said...

What a heart wrenching interview. It is so hard to believe that anyone can still tell themself that taking the life of a child is a "choice".