It's 11:00 pm and I'm at work. Trying to get caught up on some painting so that it will be dry in the morning. Anyway, while I'm having a soda I thought I'd add a couple updates, sorry no pictures until I can get some time at home.
First, our 10 year anniversary was this weekend. In short, it was great, and we both feel refreshed. I'm looking forward to sharing some photos of the the San Juan Islands with you all.
Second, Happy 4th of July. I think about it every week if not at least once a day, but much more so on this Independence Day Holiday, how great it is to have Caleb home from Iraq. It's hard to believe he was over there for two tours and now is home with a new wife, a new job, and pretty much a very different life than in recent years. If you're reading this, Caleb, I'm very proud of you.
Finally, IT'S HOT!! It hit 104 here today. When I got into the shop tonight about 10:00 pm it was 95 inside still. I really wouldn't mind it so much if I wasn't sweating onto my glasses and respirator. Take care everyone, and check back soon for more details on the Anniversary. Thanks.
Finding the Rhythm
-
What is life shaping up like, as I settle into life here? Well, a list of
tasks for completing my time with Wycliffe and a few other things. Lots of
bik...
8 years ago

3 comments:
Happy Anniversary you two, wow 10 years already!
That's too HOT for me, I wilt!
Laurie and Alan : )
Happy Anniversary to you guys! Wow, how time files. Richmond, VA was 101 yesterday and humid. We were melting....104 would kill us!
Sena and Jennifer
Can't wait for the anniversary pictures! Sounds like you guys had a fun time - and the weather wasn't too bad that weekend!
Post a Comment