I must be a wimp of a dad, I just can't get used to getting up 3-4 times a night, and I don't even stay up the whole time Nat's up. I just get the diaper, get her situated, keep her hydrated, and turn around and get back to bed. I haven't been to work on time in 2 months. He's a wonderful kid, I'm just not cut out to go without so much sleep. So that explains the slow posting.
Having said that I wanted to post a quick vid of Adia's birthday. She had her birthday the week after Aksel came. Her gift was to go on a carriage ride with some of her friends. It was great, I know the owner of the carriage through work, he's a hoot, a real talker. The girls loved it, he has some beautiful carriages. Nat's thinking it's her turn for a ride now.
Finding the Rhythm
-
What is life shaping up like, as I settle into life here? Well, a list of
tasks for completing my time with Wycliffe and a few other things. Lots of
bik...
8 years ago

2 comments:
Wow, that Birthday video was cool!
Best of luck on your sleeping...my guess though is that you'll be tired for a little longer!
LOL! So I shouldn't tell you that Xander didn't sleep more than 3-4 hours at night until age 3? That's years...
Hope you're getting some sleep soon, both you and Nat!
What a great birthday ride!
Post a Comment