While on the road I missed Feb 14th, but not to be deterred my girls wanted to party regardless. So, having done a pre V date the week before the girls thought they'd like to go somewhere on their own while I was gone. They got all gussied up, hair, nails, new dresses (very "girly" dresses), a trip out of town, and a nice dinner, the whole works. They were nice enough to take pictures of it, so I thought I'd share. Oh, by the way, for those who don't recognize her, the other girl with Nat & Adia is our friend Sarah. She was kind enough to join them on their girls' night out. They had a great time, hopefully next year I'll be able to see it in person.
Finding the Rhythm
-
What is life shaping up like, as I settle into life here? Well, a list of
tasks for completing my time with Wycliffe and a few other things. Lots of
bik...
8 years ago

1 comment:
Ohhh, girly stuff, I love it!! Looks like all the girls had a blast.: )
BTW, Welcome home Silas!
Laurie and Alan
Post a Comment