Well, I don't remember graduating from pre-school to begin with, but I'm sure it wasn't the Hollywood production that Adia's was on Tuesday night. They had brought in a choir from one of the local churches. They had a profesional photographer. All the kids were escorted one by one by previous graduates of the pre-school. We also found out during the ceremony that her teacher "Miss Mary" has just recieved both a Master's and a Doctorate this year. So I guess that makes her Dr. Miss Mary. I didn't really expect such a ceremony but it was good. Really twists the knife of knowing they don't stay kids forever to have such a big production though. Made it a bit emotional to tell you the truth. That goes for Adia too. She cried the whole way home saying how much she's going to miss
Finding the Rhythm
-
What is life shaping up like, as I settle into life here? Well, a list of
tasks for completing my time with Wycliffe and a few other things. Lots of
bik...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment