Tuesday, June 19, 2007

New Pet...


Well, Adia's been asking for a pet for awhile. I guess she doesn't really appreciate that I never liked the stray dog, Jake, that we took in for about a year. She was having a hard time with the loss of all of her fish. I think we must have gone through about 7 fish total. It seems like they passed on for a variety of reasons, some we are sure were sick when we got them. In fact Adia calls WalMart the "Sick Fish Store". Anyhow, we now have a snow white little kitten. Her name is Emily and she is a cuddler. In fact we now have three cats, the two others are siamese. Adia has done a good job of taking care of and feeding the new kitten. She's also learned that cats don't sleep the same hours we do and has expressed some frustration with little kitty's midnight antics. Oh well, welcome to reality. But nonetheless, she loves this cat. I think she's pretty happy.

2 comments:

Aleah said...

How fun, especially for Adia! Cute kitty - We'd have a lot more animals here if someone didn't stop me every time!
I love your kitchen color too! : )

Laurie and Alan said...

Oh how cute, a snow white kitten! : ) What is her name?

We LOVE animals too, infact we have 2 shelties, Ceddie and Wesley.

Laurie and Alan