Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Starting the party early, 15 years!


To all of our family and friends. Natalie and I are happy to start celebrating our 15th year anniversary. It's a bit early, but somethings deserve a little longer party. That we are at this point in our marriage and so happy is nothing less than a gift from God. I won't go into all the peaks and valleys but to those who've gone with us through some of those journeys, thank you so much. We love all of you, family and friends are part of every marriage and you all have been a great support to us over the years. Some of you we've fallen out of touch with, but we've never forgotten you.
Many of our current friends don't know how much time Natalie and I have spent on two wheels in our time together. When we lived in Seattle motorcycles were our favored way of getting around, great parking that way too. Over time we went from three bikes to no bikes. I was hit by a car in '01 and totaled Nat's '79 GS-550 that I had just finished rebuilding. In '04 we had to seel the Harley to pay bills. Life goes like that sometimes. We are excited to finally get back on the road together. Nat still has her class 3 license and is excited to ride again. The picture above is our new bike, picked up last night. '04 V-Star 1100. I've done my time on uncomfortable seats and fought stiff bikes on the road, this one is a breeze to ride. Can't wait to spend more time on it together. Just like old times....